Sunday, July 1, 2012

From LipIce with Love ♥

Finally! After three weeks of trying, (yes three weeks) I won the LipIce Philippines contest. It took me three entries before winning. I actually came to the point of giving up. But since I really love their product (blogged about this before. Click here to see), I told myself that I will join no matter how many times it will take me (actually, it's a 4-week contest, so basically, it will have 4 winners, one each week).  But thanks God I won and I don't have to join the last contest. Hahaha.

Cover photo of the week. :">

Doesn't it feel good to see your work published in your favorite product's page? And here are my entries:


first week entry

second week entry

third week entry (the winning entry)



And of course, the prize :

I am really overjoyed! This is the first time I won from an online contest and it's from my favorite brand! I hope this will not be the last. Thank you LipIce Philippines! My lips will surely thank me & LipIce for a royal treatment it will receive. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a week, another gift pack was delivered to our house. And I was really surprised about it! LipIce doesn't only takes care of your lips, they actually know how to make their customers(and fans) super happy!



I was about to ask them about the Fruity Lip Balm cause I've heard they're good too. I guess I don't have to anymore! I can't actually wait to try them! And what's so special about the package? A letter! 
They appreciated my entries and my blog 

My Collection of LipIce (new & used)
Once again, thank you very much LipIce! 

No comments:

Post a Comment