Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Friday!

After a very tiring week, finally, IT'S FRIDAY!

I might say, this semester is like one of the busiest sem we ever had. Almost all our subjects are major, so we have to focus in each and every one of it. And oh, we also have a six-days a week class. Yes, our only day-off is every Sunday. Good thing we have a well-organized schedule (only the time,not the day), and the school is not that far from home.

I'm don't always look forward to weekends because it's not really essential. I mean, it's only Sunday that we have as a free day. But still, it feel like there's no free day. But this time, it's a different case. There will be no classes on Monday. It's holiday in our place and we are really overjoyed about this. And tomorrow will be the day for the Belle de Jour Power Planner's Passion Series: Get Gorgeous.


This is my very first Passion Series, and second to the events i have attended (after the BJD Rendezvous). Though make up is not my thing, I got interested in this one because I know I can learn so many ideas from this event. It's also free so there's no risk to take. And also this week, I have received my FREE FMN notebooks and a notepad:

This week is actually one of the greatest week I can have this semester. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment