Sunday, May 6, 2012

DIY Stuffs (easy mode)

I just brought my Candy Mag lately and while leafing through its pages, i came over the "Bookmarked Section", where it features amazing blogs/sites about amazing stuffs. So, this month, it had a DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY) blog.



i try DIY features projects that are easy to make. It has a step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow (and most of them have pictures). Most of the DIY projects I've seen are hard to make, like only those who has talents can make them. I'm glad this one proves its title: i try DIY. You can actually try them!


The projects looks nice but easy, and most of the materials are available around the house. Some of her projects are:







(all photo credits goes to http://www.itrydiy.me/)


So yeah, I just found some time-killer this summer! I'll be trying my luck on these! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog! Love your posts! Hope you can check out mine too <3

    -Nikki of Inside The Closet
    http://nicolealejandro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete