Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gadgets I Dig

I always have an eye for gadgets. I found them so amusing, specially when there are new innovations and inventions. They're all high-end. And not to mention they're all useful.

I decided to post here the gadgets that I really want to have.

Aspire One Happy Netbook:

This lappies are literally eye candies! They have those pastel colors ( unlike those common bright-colored laptops) that would surely attract every teenage girl's eyes. About the specs, I haven't tried them myself ( i was just attracted to the colors that makes me want them), but i found them on the internet:


"This 10.1-inch machine packs a WSVGA panel, six-cell battery (up to eight hours of battery life), Atom N450 CPU, GMA 3150 GPU, 250GB hard drive, WiFi, 2GB of memory and inbuilt Bluetooth. It also supports dual booting (Windows 7 and Android 2.1)" - Engadget

Aspire One Happy Netbook


Strawberry Yogurt - this is the color i'm eyeing to.



Philips Raga:

Philips has always been known for their quality products. There's no doubt that this one is a tough one. I liked this one because of it's versatile design. It is also small in size making it easy to carry ( you can even hang this in your ID lace!) . I'm not really after the specifications of this gadget. besides, their main function is to entertain you with your music.
Philips Raga also comes in different colors you can choose from.

Nokia 5233:

Aside from having nice looks, this one's really handy. Touch screens are in demand now though they are costly. But not this one. This phone comes in a really affordable price. I actually got this phone last year and I don't regret having it. It satisfied my cravings for phones. It has an expandable memory up to 16 GB (more than enough for a student like me),  3.2" widescreen display, a music-dedicated key and more. I like the settings where you can see when your next calendar entry will be. It don't have a WIFI but it's better for me because I can lessen my internet consumption. xD
Nokia 5233


No comments:

Post a Comment