Monday, May 28, 2012

LipIce: Love Your Lips

Want natural-looking, healthy lips? Then LipIce is the answer.
Pamper your lips with LipIce

 It's not glossy and it's colorless, yet it's perfect for your everyday outfit, especially when you need immediate touch-ups. 

It reveals your natural lip color and moisturizes your lips perfectly. It's not like the other lip balm or lip gloss where you need different products to achieve the healthy looking, moisturized lips. Just this is enough for the ideal lips.

I am not fond of lip products. Some are too glossy, some looks dry and some have overpowering colors. And yet they call their products lip balm, when lip balms are for moisturizing lips, not for coloring lips. 

When I get my hand on my first LipIce Lip Balm (Sheer Color), I am really surprised that it just didn't gave me a moisturized lips, it also revealed my natural lip color! I made my friends try it and they too, got amazed on how their lips changed colors. They call it "Magic Lip Balm", because its sheer color "magically" transforms into your very own shade of pink when applied to your lips. Yes, your very own shade of pink. Sounds cool, right?

My second LipIce Lip Balm. I'm soooo in love with LipIce!

And what's (another) great thing about it? It's last long that you don't need to "retouch" every now and then. It also comes in a really affordable price! For the price of Php145.00, you'll have that healthy & natural-looking lips in no time!


They also offer fruit-flavored lip balms. :)

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/lipicephilippines

1 comment: