Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Purrrfect Hangout: Cat Cafe Manila

I was never a cat person but when my friends asked if we can visit Cat Cafe Manila, it's hard to say no.


Located along the street of the popular Maginhawa St.,this cafe that houses rescue cats is only 30 minutes away from Cubao. But prior to visiting, you must first reserve a slot as they limit the number of person inside the cafe to keep the cats comfortable.

Before entering the cafe, we must first remove our shoes and use the slippers provided there (or just be barefooted). Tickets can be bought at the counter (Php200. Php100 can be used when ordering while the other half will serve as donation for CARA).




Visitors will have to sit on the floor as there are only few chairs, which is actually nice since we can interact more with the cats. It was afternoon when we came, and that explains why most of the cats are asleep.



As for the food, I was actually surprised that they're good. I was not expecting it since based on what I've read, most themed cafe fails in their food. Plus, the price is pretty decent too.

Of course, why would we come here? CATS!



And my favorite cat, Domino, deserves a special spot in this post. Why? I dunno, I think he just deserves it. LOL.



What's great with this shop is that their cats are up for adoption (just so you know, they are potty trained. )



So yeah, this will be the purrrfect place if you're looking for a cafe to relax with some furry friends.
For more information, visit their website: Cat Cafe Manila

1 comment: