Thursday, October 4, 2012

Study Buddy: LipIce Fruity Lipbalm

Finals week is just around the corner, and this calls for a serious review! 
But there's something that always distracts me from focusing in my review. My dry lips. Gah. They're so irritating. Good thing there's LipIce Fruity lipbalm to the rescue.


LipIce Lipbalm is recommended when you're just indoors cause it's colorless. But it doesn't mean you can't use it outside! It has SPF15 to protect your lips from the heat of the sun. 


I use it every time I can. It's so addictive! It has cooling effect which soothes the lips and of course, it is a perfect moisturizer. 

I am currently using LipIce fruity lipbalm in Mandarin Orange and the the taste is not too strong (unlike the other lipbalm where the tendecy is that you'll just eat it). And I can say that it really helps me specially now that I am having a review for my exams.Thanks to LipIce I can get rid of those distracting dry lips and focus on my study very well.

*LipIce Fruity Lipbalm and other LipIce products are exclusively available at Watsons and SM Department Store.



Like their Facebook page for updates and surprises! LipIce Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment